Ottemeier Werkzeug- und Maschinentechnik GmbH, Kapellenweg 45, 33415 Verl-Kaunitz, in Germany takes data protection seriously and would like to ensure that your privacy is protected when you use our website. We have therefore prepared this information regarding data processing in which we will explain how we handle your data.
We hereby reserve the right to adapt the content of our data protection information from time to time. We therefore recommend that you read the information regarding data processing again at regular intervals.
1. Name and contact data for the person or body responsible for processing as well as the company´s data protection officer.
This data protection information applies for data processing by:
Responsible person or body: Ottemeier Werkzeug- und Maschinentechnik GmbH (hereinafter referred to as: Ottemeier), Kapellenweg 45, 33415 Verl-Kaunitz, Germany, Email: mail(at)ottemeier.com Telephone: +49 (0) 5246-9214-0 Fax: +49 (0) 5246-9214-99
The data protection officer for can be contacted under the aforementioned address by personally addressing the data protection officer or via email@example.com
2. Collecting and storing personal data as well as the type and purpose for its utilisation
a) When visiting the website
When calling up our website www.ottemeier.com The information will be automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser utilised on your terminal device. This information will be temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser utilised and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Guaranteeing a smooth connection for the website,
- guaranteeing comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Literature f DSGVO. Our justified interest follows from the purposes listed above for the collection of data. Under no circumstances will we utilise the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3. Transferring data
Your personal data will never be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties when:
- You have provided your express consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Literature a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Literature. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation present to pass on data pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Literature c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Literature b DSGVO.
We utilise cookies on our pages. This hereby refers to small data files that are automatically created by your browser and stored on your device (laptop, tablet, smart phone etc.) when you visit our site. Cookies do not cause any damage to your end device and do not contain viruses, Trojan horses or any other malware.
Information is stored in the cookie, which results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. This does not mean, however, that we will immediately become aware of your identity.
The utilisation of cookies serves on the one hand to make the use of our offer more pleasant for you. For example, we use so-called session cookies to recognise that you have already visited individual pages on our website. These will be deleted automatically after you have left our page.
In addition, we also utilise temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are then stored on your end device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, then it will be automatically recognised that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
On the other hand, we utilise cookies to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you (refer to Point 5). These cookies then enable us to automatically recognise that you have already visited our site when you visit it again. These cookies will be automatically deleted after a defined period of time.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Literature f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can however configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. The complete deactivation of cookies may, however, result in you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
5. Analysis tools
The tracking measures which are listed in the following, and utilised by us, are implemented on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Literature f DSGVO. With the tracking measures utilised, we want to ensure that our website is designed in line with requirements and continuously optimised. On the other hand, we utilise the tracking measures in order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you for the purpose of optimising our offer. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also utilise Google Conversion Tracking to record the use of our website statistically and for the purpose of optimising our website for you. Google Adwords places a cookie (refer to Clause 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google advertisement.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not utilised for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages on the AdWords customer's website and the cookie has not expired, then Google and the customer will be able to tell that the user clicked on the advertisement and was directed to that page.
Every Adwords customer receives another cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie is utilised to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers will know the total number of users who clicked on their advertisement and were directed to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag. They will not however receive any information that personally identifies users.
When you do not wish to participate in the tracking procedure, then you can also refuse to set a cookie as required for this purpose - for example by setting your browser to deactivate the automatic setting of cookies in general. You can also deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com“. Googles´ data protection officer for conversion tracking can be found here (https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html).
6. Rights of those affected
You have the right:
- To request information about your personal data which is processed by us in accordance with Article 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information regarding the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been, or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- In accordance with Article 16 DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- To demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Article 17 DSGVO, insofar as processing is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims;
- To demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 DSGVO insofar as the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Article 21 DSGVO;
- In accordance with Article 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
- To revoke your consent initially provided to us at any time in accordance with Article 7 Paragraph 3 DSGVO. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company registered head office.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Literature f DSGVO, then you have the right pursuant to Article 21 DSGVO to object to the processing of your personal data when there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection which will be implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Literature a DSGVO, then you may revoke the storage of your personal data at any time. The revocation can be made verbally, in writing or electronically. The revocation of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing which is executed on the basis of your consent until you revoke your consent.
If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, then simply send an e-mail to mail(at)ottemeier.com.